Ericsson-Worldwide

www.ericsson.com

Great colleagues, poor management and dubious product

CPI Developer (Tech Writer) (Former Employee) El Segundo, CA (US)

ProsAfter we got a ping pong table (thanks to me) morale went up significantly. The best meetings were held in that room during games! It was a great team-building activity. Really nice people work there.

ConsManagement sucks. My colleague successfully undermined my efforts from the very beginning. I don't even think she knows her field, but she was the "permanent" employee so her viewpoint triumphed over mine. Management was clueless and ruthless. Very little competent leadership..

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue! Don't fire a person without warning. Many "slackers" are allowed to hang on and on while the more high-profile person is left unprotected. When an employee consistently has run-ins with other coworkers, GET A CLUE and get rid of that person!!!

Good company overall

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Stable, multiple products and projects. Cons: Lots of processes, slow development. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Massive factory of Java engineers

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Athlone (Ireland)

I worked at Ericsson-Worldwide as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Was my first time working for a major multinational, was… Cons: Noting bad really, though very factory like, most likely from Ericsson's history from… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ericsson-Worldwide.

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!