Eurofins Scientific
www.eurofins.com Nantes, France 1 to 5 Employees

I would only work there temporarily or not at all.

Lab Technician (Former Employee)

I worked at Eurofins Scientific

ProsThe people are nice, for the most part. It's a job and you'll always have 40 hours a week. They rarely fire people.

ConsYou will never be promoted. The turnover rate is extremely high; most of the people that work there are temps so think about this before you accept full time employment with them. You will be underpaid. The management has little to no training and can be very juvenile. It is best to only work here temporarily until you find a good job.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo to some sort of management training. Hire assistant supervisors who have management experience. Promote and reward people who do well.

Useful for gaining laboratory experience before getting a properly paid job elsewhere.

Scientist (Former Employee)
Otterbourne, England (UK)

I worked at Eurofins Scientific

Pros: Friendly and sociable staff. Good sense of team spirit. Flexi-time is useful. Nice… Cons: Very poor pay and unfair conditions. Some staff get a bigger holiday allowance and are paid significantly more than others to do the same… Advice to Senior Management: Make the pay and working conditions fairer for laboratory staff - it is demoralising to have wildly… More

Decent Job

Lab Technician (Former Employee)
Des Moines, IA (US)

I worked at Eurofins Scientific

Pros: Able to use science and the scientific method to solve problems in the lab Excellent benefits Fun… Cons: Low pay Excessive rules (e.g. no music on the job) Managers can… Advice to Senior Management: Provide leadership and build an environment where people can want to improve themselves. Recognize… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Eurofins Scientific.

Worked for Eurofins Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eurofins Scientific reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eurofins Scientific CEO Gilles G. Martin. All reviews posted anonymously by Eurofins Scientific employees.