Eurofins Scientific
www.eurofins.com Nantes, France 1 to 5 Employees

This is a dead end job for most

I have been working at Eurofins Scientific full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThis is a place where you can gain a good set of skills in the laboratory. In my experience, I had great co-workers who were good to work with. The benefits are good if you are paying for yourself, only.

ConsOne of the major reasons there is a high turnover rate is because of the poor pay. If you are thinking about paying for healthcare for your family or you and your spouse, the premiums are outrageous. Personally, I would have had to use at least 40% of my monthly income to pay for family coverage. I couldn't afford it.
I have known some of the hardest working people who stuck around waiting and waiting for an increase in pay or a job promotion, only to be disappointed.
From what I've seen, upper management will keep those who have worked there for a long time even when they treat newer employees like garbage.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you gave your employees pay increases other than the standard cost of living increase, they would have hope for their jobs. I feel like all the hard work that I've done has simply gone unnoticed.

Great dynamic place if your job motivates you from day 1

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eurofins Scientific full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: very dynamic, entreprenarial, smart and nice to work with people Cons: not mature (poor process and tools), carreer evolutions are messy Advice to Senior Management: play a much closer attention to the carreers of your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Eurofins Scientific part-time

Pros: Management was decent. Time off wasnt too hard to… Cons: Little to know upward mobility. Pay was bad. Everybody from upper management to the lower rungs were departing reallly, really quickly. I didn't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Eurofins Scientific.

Worked for Eurofins Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eurofins Scientific reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eurofins Scientific CEO Gilles G. Martin. All reviews posted anonymously by Eurofins Scientific employees.