Eurofins Scientific

www.eurofins.com

This is a dead end job for most

Pros

This is a place where you can gain a good set of skills in the laboratory. In my experience, I had great co-workers who were good to work with. The benefits are good if you are paying for yourself, only.

Cons

One of the major reasons there is a high turnover rate is because of the poor pay. If you are thinking about paying for healthcare for your family or you and your spouse, the premiums are outrageous. Personally, I would have had to use at least 40% of my monthly income to pay for family coverage. I couldn't afford it.
I have known some of the hardest working people who stuck around waiting and waiting for an increase in pay or a job promotion, only to be disappointed.
From what I've seen, upper management will keep those who have worked there for a long time even when they treat newer employees like garbage.

If you gave your employees pay increases other than the standard cost of living increase, they would have hope for their jobs. I feel like all the hard work that I've done has simply gone unnoticed.

Other reviews for Eurofins Scientific

Great dynamic place if your job motivates you from day 1

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

Pros

very dynamic, entreprenarial, smart and nice to work with people

Cons

not mature (poor process and tools), carreer evolutions are messy

play a much closer attention to the carreers of your employees

Disappointing

Pros

Management was decent. Time off wasnt too hard to obtain for vacas. They do promote from within often

Cons

Little to know upward mobility. Pay was bad. Everybody from upper management to the lower rungs were departing reallly, really quickly.

I didn't hold a key position, but in the main national service side had like 6-8 people left in a one year times. The head purchasing and IT left - and where I worked (lab side), people left much faster due to being hourly and given very little upward opportunities

There are newer employer reviews for Eurofins Scientific.

Worked for Eurofins Scientific? Contribute to the Community!