Evercore Partners
www.evercore.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Great prestigious boutique investment bank to work for if you're ok with the lifestyle

M&A Analyst (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at Evercore Partners full-time for more than a year

ProsHigh-profile M&A assignments, prestigious (and improving) brand recognition. Still small enough to build true relationships with SMDs/Partners and learn from some of the best/most respected senior bankers on Wall St. Pays better than the big banks.

ConsTypical i-banking lifestyle if not worse (because senior people count on you more). Minimum training and HR practice (although improving). Not as recognizable outside of the finance community.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to invest more into your jr. people, especially associates to help them grow.

Operations

Operations Associate (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Evercore Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Boutique investment bank located in NYC with other divisions located in San Francisco,… Cons: I'm not sure of how the promoting works in NYC,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fast pace and intense environment with a lot of late nights, but overall a great experience

Financial Analyst (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at Evercore Partners

Pros: Great mentors, high level exposure to senior management, active participation encouraged, working in… Cons: Late hours, stressful deadlines, some senior level employees aren't always considerate, always need to be responsive on your mobile device and… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Evercore Partners.

Worked for Evercore Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Evercore Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Evercore Partners CEO Ralph L. Schlosstein. All reviews posted anonymously by Evercore Partners employees.