Evercore Partners

www.evercore.com

Evercore Partners needs to be more respectful to its employees.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsEvercore provides the opportunity for its employees to reap the benefits of both a lucrative income, and the chance to work with, and for, some very bright and influential individuals.

ConsUnfortunately, some members of the companies middle-management treated lower-rung employees with consistent disrespect. This often made the work-environment a rather uncomfortable place to be.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe disrespectful way in which middle-management treated some employees was not appropriate, nor did it reflect the image of class, quality, and integrity which the company strives to exhibit.

Not a place for non partners

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY (US)

I worked at Evercore Partners

Pros: Prestiige of working at a mid town boutique investment bank.… Cons: If you are not a partner, you are treated like fodder. This is especially true for the support staff. At least the analyst have a… Advice to Senior Management: It's a hard concept to acknowledge but there is work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Firm

I have been working at Evercore Partners full-time

Pros: Great culture, great compensation, high-profile deal flow/ Cons: Dont want to work here forever. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Evercore Partners.

Worked for Evercore Partners? Contribute to the Community!