Everglades University

www.evergladesuniversity.edu

Is is possible to put 0 stars?

(Current Employee) Boca Raton, FL (US)

ProsThis job is only good to use as a resume builder, if you need the experience stick it out for as long as you can tolerate, then use this experience to get a professional job that value their employees. My cons will explain why...

Cons-Very poorly managed, Corporate is located within an actual Campus and they mainly operate on the word called pride. Being on campus, they torture their employees all day, and I mean they literally have offices in the mix of campus employees and actually work amoungst them as if they are wanted there.
-Corporate people treat and talk to you as if you are not human beings, no respect is given. They are not professionals at all!
-They need much help in their training dept. as they do not properly train you, but yet expect perfection and slam you when you make a mistake.
-There is a revolving door for certain positions, at some point they need to realize that the problem can't always be everyone else.
-Many are secretly dying to get out of there but are stuck b/c they have began taking classes and will have to refund all of their tuition reimburstment (which is like ($80K) if they quit within a certain time frame. Do not attend school there!
-Make sure you get a job before quitting there and tell the prospective employer not to contact your current one due to conflict of intesrest. Reson being, they will not give you a good reference just b/c you are quitting them. Again, Did I mention how disrespectful, unprofessional & prideful their Corporate team is?

Advice to Senior Management-If there is a revolving door for certain positions, realize that the problem can't always be everyone else.
-Stop the unrealistic expectations- if you Provide excellent training then you will produce excellent workers!
-Stop talking to people like they are children, we are all adults here!

If I can find something nice to say, I'll say it, but don't count on it.

Admissions Counselor (Former Employee)

I worked at Everglades University full-time for less than a year

Pros: The money isn't bad, but other schools pay more. They have benefits, but my… Cons: Awful management. Really bad attitudes -- everyone is secretly looking for another job. And admissions is tough because no one really actually wants to pay… Advice to Senior Management: Get another job. I'm shocked you haven't been fired, because every job position there is a revolving door. It's not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I love working at EU! Great people, great faculty and great students.

Manager (Current Employee) Boca Raton, FL (US)

I have been working at Everglades University full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The Univeristy cares about it's students. I have seen that first hand and the… Cons: You have to work and if you don't truly care about… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing! It's working! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Everglades University.

Worked for Everglades University? Contribute to the Community!