Experian Marketing Services

Current Employee - Director Sales  in  Schaumburg, IL (US)
Current Employee - Director Sales in Schaumburg, IL (US)

I have been working at Experian full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good people, decent pay, great benefits

Cons

Lack of clear leadership and vision. Have too many traditional executives whom don't understand digital marketing running the show. Every year your quota doubles and your territory get cut in half. Lack of clear direction of the future. Bad morale and lack of communication from management.

Find outside executives who understand the digital landscape and can create a vision for the future.

Other Reviews for Experian

Not The Best, Not The Worst

Former Employee - Solutions Analyst  in  Allen, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Solutions Analyst in Allen, TX (US)

I worked at Experian full-time for more than a year

Pros

When I worked at Experian, many of us wore jeans to the office, and not just on Fridays. I'm not quite sure it was in-line with corporate policy, but no one ever said anything. My mentor was AMAZING, and we still keep in touch.

Cons

I had 6 different managers in 1 year. Recognition and appreciation were unheard of. There was a lot of tension between cross-functional teams, and overall morale was pretty low. The president of our group slashed budgets and often spoke of how the group was hemorrhaging money; and yet he flew first class and hired a private town car whenever we came to town. I saw that as a double standard.

Chinese water torture

Current Employee - Consumer Associate II  in  Allen, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Consumer Associate II in Allen, TX (US)

I have been working at Experian full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits and time off. The building is clean. There is a good level of interaction and cohesiveness between your coworkers at your same level. For me the commute is easy.

Cons

Lack of room for growth. Poor judges of talent. Cannot see the forest through the trees management. Group think atmosphere. Qualitative and quantitative expectations not based on real world scenarios and situtations. It feels as if team leads and supervisors look down on those the manage.

Open your eyes and look in the mirror. Listen to employees instead of becoming defensive. Stop being dishonest with employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Experian.

Worked for Experian? Contribute to the Community!