FM Global

www.fmglobal.com
  www.fmglobal.com
There are newer employer reviews for FM Global

A great career investment

I have been working at FM Global full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I would consider myself one of FM Global's success stories. My career began in a very junior role, and since then I've been promoted four times. There are many opportunites to grow from my current role, whether horizontally or into another area. FM Global has also been very supportive in my educational efforts, which makes me feel that they are invested in me as an employee.

Cons

In areas outside of traditional insurance roles - claims, underwriting, engineering - there are limited roles in which to grow. If an employee is flexible, though, this simply provides different opportunities.

Look for stars in all departments.

146 Other Employee Reviews for FM Global (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Applications Developer Analyst in Johnston, RI (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Applications Developer Analyst in Johnston, RI (US)

I have been working at FM Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Competitive pay, Great work-life balance, stable company, beautiful campus. Value education, and offer continuing education benefits. Pension plan, 401 k match, and generous vacation time. Overall a very ideal place to work for.

Cons

Like any large organization, there are some employees who have been there way too long, and seem to have lost motivation. I can say, however, coming from a different company, it's not nearly as bad as other places.

great Co-op experience

Former Employee - Server Technologies Co-Op in Johnston, RI (US)
    Former Employee - Server Technologies Co-Op in Johnston, RI (US)

I worked at FM Global as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Working there to do my co-op was an all around incredible experience. I learned a lot on a day to day basis and had the chance to play with a lot of different technologies. The facilities were also great with a full gym and cafeteria as well.

Cons

There wasn't any i could think of

None.