Famous Dave's
www.famousdaves.com Minnetonka, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work!

Waitress/Bartender (Former Employee)
Springfield, MA (US)

I worked at Famous Dave's part-time for more than a year

ProsBeing "Famous", working in a great team environment, fun atmosphere. There were multiple contests and incentives for prizes like Bruins and Celtic tickets, gift cards, and cash! Online scheduling for easy shift trading.

ConsMinimum wage for servers, not many full time positions or positions with benefits. As with any restaurant, when its slow.. you don’t make money (but when its good, its GREAT)

Advice to Senior ManagementPut ScheduleFly in all of your restaurants! It’s the best $30 a month you will ever spend!

Fun working envrionment

Server (Current Employee)

I have been working at Famous Dave's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good money, feels like you are getting paid to hang… Cons: lots of manager switching, not a lot of employee benefits,… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure youre fair to all employees, listen to your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great work environment

Bartender (Former Employee)
Toledo, OH (US)

I worked at Famous Dave's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I loved the people I worked with. Cons: the food industry generally has an across the board con,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Famous Dave's.

Worked for Famous Dave's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Famous Dave's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Famous Dave's CEO John F. Gilbert III. All reviews posted anonymously by Famous Dave's employees.