FedEx

Opportunity, opportunity, opportunity!

Engineer (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I have been working at FedEx full-time for more than 10 years

ProsLots of opportunity, tuition reimbursement, broad selection of lateral and promotion movement availability, excellent people-centered culture, only the best managers, competitive salary and benefits, job security.

ConsThere is very little downside that I can articulate to working with FedEx. I have been with the company since I was 18 years old (am now 33), and they have continued to provide opportunity to growth and development, as well as support to my pursuit of higher education.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Import Broker, Stansted Airport, UK

Import Broker (Former Employee)
Stansted, England (UK)

I worked at FedEx as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Fedex is a good workplace, pleasant, clean and very well organised. We had free coffee, coffee machine, they… Cons: Too narrow minded when it came to changes. Work was monotonous, we were working almost as robots, not allowed talking much… Advice to Senior Management: Good management, perhaps would be better if it was sometimes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Place to Be

Package Handler (Former Employee)
Anchorage, AK (US)

I worked at FedEx part-time for more than a year

Pros: Fun Environment, Can wear whatever you want to work, fast paced, great… Cons: Unsafe environment for those who do not pay attention to… Advice to Senior Management: None that I can think of. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on FedEx.

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx CEO Fred Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees.