FedEx

www.fedex.com
  www.fedex.com
There are newer employer reviews for FedEx

Opportunity, opportunity, opportunity!

Current Employee - Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA (US)
Current Employee - Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I have been working at FedEx full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Lots of opportunity, tuition reimbursement, broad selection of lateral and promotion movement availability, excellent people-centered culture, only the best managers, competitive salary and benefits, job security.

Cons

There is very little downside that I can articulate to working with FedEx. I have been with the company since I was 18 years old (am now 33), and they have continued to provide opportunity to growth and development, as well as support to my pursuit of higher education.

Keep up the good work!

1246 Other Employee Reviews for FedEx (View Most Recent)

Import Broker, Stansted Airport, UK

Former Employee - Import Broker in Stansted, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Import Broker in Stansted, England (UK)

I worked at FedEx as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Fedex is a good workplace, pleasant, clean and very well organised. We had free coffee, coffee machine, they also used to deliver fresh fruit every week. Health insurance with Bupa was also on a plus side.

Cons

Too narrow minded when it came to changes. Work was monotonous, we were working almost as robots, not allowed talking much during work. No Internet use apart from during breaks. Overtime was not voluntary, we had to stay till workload was done.

Good management, perhaps would be better if it was sometimes a bit more open minded to changes.

Your gonna like it

Former Employee - Courier in New Orleans, LA (US)
    Former Employee - Courier in New Orleans, LA (US)

I worked at FedEx full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good pay. Decent benefits. Meet lots of people. Energetic job. Working closely with other couriers and making friends that last forever.

Cons

Local mngt can make own rules and not follow co.policy. work some holidays. Gotta work in the rain and snow. Jumping in & out of the truck all day. Bad on the knees.

Take care of your frontline employees. They make the company.. local mngt needs to be rotated..don't allow (clicks) to be formed..

There are newer employer reviews for FedEx