There are newer employer reviews for Fluor

Good people, great company, low salarys.

Current Employee - IT Operations Specialist II in Greenville, SC (US)
Current Employee - IT Operations Specialist II in Greenville, SC (US)

I have been working at Fluor full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I love the benefits package that is offered. Opportunities to move around the company to different locations around the world.

Cons

The "Global Compensation Team" offered me a salary that is 30k less that what was expected and what I have been garnering for years. Feel like the salary was offered by taking advantage of the uplift provisions hoping to compensate for the lesser base salary.

If you want to keep good people around, offer more Out of Cycle raises and promotions.

434 Other Employee Reviews for Fluor (View Most Recent)

Safety first .

Former Employee - Operations Specialist in Jalālābād, Nangarhar Province (Afghanistan)

I worked at Fluor full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Career opportunities ,good payment , working with people from all over the world.

Cons

Maybe less of communication between upper management and employee. And related with the work environment where i worked , camps , not enough activities or place for socialization after working hours.

More communication , and meetings with employers without the presence of the direct supervisor .

Fluor - a great place to work

Current Employee - Project Manager in Sugar Land, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Sugar Land, TX (US)

I have been working at Fluor full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Challenging and ever changing work. Ability to travel internationally. Great training opportunities. Professional and very diverse work force. Pay and benefits are good. Ability to plan long vacations in between projects is nice for distant travel.

Cons

Industry is cyclical leading to occasional lay offs. Stress of project work can be significant.

Allow work from home options to icrease work / life balance flexibility.

There are newer employer reviews for Fluor