Ford Motor

www.ford.com

Great company if you can be patient on the journey

Senior IT Manager (Current Employee) Dearborn, MI (US)

ProsGreat people, strong commitment to communities around the world, wide breadth of career opportunities, challenges on a scale you won't find in smaller organizations.

ConsHighly risk averse culture and tendency for hierarchical buy-in requires more time and persistence to get things done. You have to have an appreciation for this to avoid frustration and burn out.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the cultural transformation that Alan started, and embrace the changes required to be a growing business.

Ford

I have been working at Ford Motor

Pros: ONE Team, ONE Plan, ONE Goal Cons: not a single con to report More

Great job

Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) Florida (Uruguay)

I have been working at Ford Motor full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Ford is a very good company to work for. They… Cons: As a customer service manager for 6 yrs with the company, i think the pay could be higher for what i do and the perks… Advice to Senior Management: They need to just listen more to the people on the front lines with the customers, we hear the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ford Motor.

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!