Forest Labs
www.frx.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great people, great products, Management stuck in past

New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Forest Labs full-time

ProsThe company is very savvy at selecting great products and great people in the marketing department. The atmosphere is friendly and focused on the work. Pay is somewhat above average but in line with NYC location. Incentive compensation (options, restricted stock) can be very rewarding if you stay long term.

ConsManagement does not allow a lot of new thinking and essentially is stuck in the past. This is the main problem at an otherwise solid company.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower executive directors and other middle brand management to really own their businesses and make decisions on their own.

Very Happy to work here.

I have been working at Forest Labs full-time for more than a year

Pros: work culture and environment. No pressure or tension. Cons: Must adopt new techniques and methodologies. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

They provide some good perks

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Forest Labs full-time

Pros: They had a technical 35 hour work week; although many worked more than that. Also in the… Cons: The culture is changing they dont come across as caring… Advice to Senior Management: A lot of people talk make it seem like they like you but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Forest Labs.

Worked for Forest Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forest Labs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Forest Labs CEO Howard Solomon. All reviews posted anonymously by Forest Labs employees.