Foster Wheeler

www.fwc.com

Laid off from FW USA

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Houston, TX (US)

ProsMoved to a beautiful "green" facility on the west side of Houston, very accessible by freeway. Did their best as far as keeping people active on projects and having something to charge to before the layoffs.

ConsNepotism runs rampant here: hiring inexperienced friends at a higher salary while not bringing salary up to current market rates for more experienced and senior personnel (before the recession). Unfortunately, gossip and bringing personal problems to the work place have also had a negative impact on employee morale here.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood luck to you in the Upstream Market. Improve and spend some money on a more updated and integrated EDMS system and other IT tools.

Excellent company.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Foster Wheeler

Pros: Benefits, flex time, modern clean office building, large usefull well thought out… Cons: Having to spend 9 hours plus lunch everyday in the office in order to earn that… Advice to Senior Management: We will survive the Obama administration. The economy will recover and we will be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

One year at Foster Wheeler

Product Manager (Former Employee) Clinton, NJ (US)

I worked at Foster Wheeler

Pros: The pros are the following: Educational assistance Relocation Package Cons: Career Path help from supervisor Training for career development Advice to Senior Management: Career path development for young engineers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Foster Wheeler.

Worked for Foster Wheeler? Contribute to the Community!