GE

www.ge.com

Great place to work, learn, and move on

Service Director (Current Employee)

ProsLots of really smart people willing to work hard and help others. Very good at teaching industry specific issues. Pay is ok relative to market. Benefits (health insurance) have recently become much more expensive for the employees.

ConsLeadership still focused mostly on short term goals, no matter the industry dynamics. Big promotions are often reserved for employees hired into one of the management training programs out of college. Still too much "head quarters first" perspective from management.

Advice to Senior ManagementSometimes, you have to weather the current storm for future growth. Comp plans too often reward average teams in the best markets instead of the best teams that happen to be in challenging markets.

It provides a lot of challenge

I have been working at GE

Pros: Has high integrity, they way HR encourage employe carrier Cons: It big organization which sometime could lead to comnplex process… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very beneficial

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Brookfield, WI (US)

I have been working at GE

Pros: GE provides its employees with all the necessary training they need to be… Cons: There are no cons that I can think of, except… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on GE.

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!