Georgia-Pacific Corporation

www.gp.com

GP corp is super high one the safety aspects of plsnt operation!

Line Take Off Forklift Op/Shipping Loader (Former Employee) Surrey, BC (Canada)

ProsI previously state Geogia Pacific take their safety to the highest level. As well as in a greviance situation there is always a fair compromise usually worked out.

ConsBiggest concern I have for the local Plant - Edmonton Alberta, they had no problem letting the facility go on s six month strike, while management was force to run the board line/crossing the picket line.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more consistent with knowing the ground floor workers. Remember, U hired human being with different stories to life and really try to understand: you work with what you get. Maximize this realization and the crew dynamics go up and so does work effort/attitude.

Good company, good people

Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Georgia-Pacific Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Professional working environment, respectful management. Now that Georgia Pacific is a private company (purchased by Koch Industries) a lot of the corporate bloat… Cons: Big company slower to make decisions. Management has good philosophies "Market… Advice to Senior Management: Embrace Market Based Management. Find ways to keep senior team members… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A decent Company to work for.

Operator (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Georgia-Pacific Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great hourly pay. Recession proof consumer products. Extreme focus on… Cons: Accepting change related to strong focus on the bottom line. After over 20 years of employment with this company it was purchased and became privately… Advice to Senior Management: Somehow consider the humanity of those that work hard to make this company successful. Right now it is all about the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Georgia-Pacific Corporation.

Worked for Georgia-Pacific Corporation? Contribute to the Community!