Georgia-Pacific Corporation
www.gp.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Good place to work

I have been working at Georgia-Pacific Corporation

ProsNice place to work because everyone is friendly and helpful. Laid back environment and easy to take vacation days. People are knowledgeable and other departments will help each other.

ConsNot much room to move up. Pay is not as competitive because same job for other companies has a much higher salary. But this company looks good on a resume because it is a well known corporation.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore competitive salary

Great place to work

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Harrington, DE (US)

I worked at Georgia-Pacific Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good people to work with. Company that values their employees and… Cons: Needs more organization of inventory and shipping department. Big turn over… Advice to Senior Management: Find a solution to eliminate turn over of personnel. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

GP corp is super high one the safety aspects of plsnt operation!

Line Take Off Forklift Op/Shipping Loader (Former Employee)
Surrey, BC (Canada)

I worked at Georgia-Pacific Corporation full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I previously state Geogia Pacific take their safety to the highest level. As well… Cons: Biggest concern I have for the local Plant - Edmonton Alberta, they had no problem letting the facility… Advice to Senior Management: Be more consistent with knowing the ground floor workers. Remember, U hired human being with different stories to life and really try… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Georgia-Pacific Corporation.

Worked for Georgia-Pacific Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Georgia-Pacific Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Georgia-Pacific Corporation CEO Jim Hannan. All reviews posted anonymously by Georgia-Pacific Corporation employees.