Grocers Supply

www.grocerssupply.com

It is a friendly environment that places a lot of value in loyalty.

ProsThe co-workers are great. Benefits are very good. Considering the state of the economy, it feels like a stable place. They are bringing some new management in and they have some good ideas.

ConsSome people have spent their whole working life there and are not very open to new ideas. They would prefer the newer people to adjust to "their way" instead of being open to hearing how some things good be done differently.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice if there could be more information available about what is going on in the company, with our customers and with competition.

They treat their employees like perishable items

I have been working at Grocers Supply

Pros: Stable company. Little to no travel required. Cons: Not very open to new ways. I don't know how… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Watch out for the cliques

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Grocers Supply

Pros: Stable company, been around 85+ years. Somewhat recession resistant. Currently transitioning from… Cons: Senior Staff very tenured, and stuck in their own way of doing things. I don't know how many times I've been told "that's they way… Advice to Senior Management: More open communication will allow those under the VP level to help improve the business.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Grocers Supply.

Worked for Grocers Supply? Contribute to the Community!