H E B

www.heb.com

High energy, challenging, but well compensated with plenty of opportunity for growth

Grocery Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

ProsCareer Advancement without the need of a degree
Benefits are top-notch
Competitive Pay
Company is growing rapidly

ConsOne bad store leader can ruin ones work experience. You can work at one store and have a completely terrible work experience because of its leadership.

Advice to Senior ManagementMany tenured top store leaders need to be retrained on newly adopted performance management techniques. Not just a conference on leadership techniques, but a complete bottom-up training.

Cashier

Cashier (Current Employee) Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at H E B part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great for students and very flexible and great career advancement… Cons: Customers can be rude at times, but are generally ok. Advice to Senior Management: Identify and recruit those interested in long-term careers with HEB. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

heb cahsier

I have been working at H E B part-time

Pros: pay and work is good Cons: hours are not very stable Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on H E B.

Worked for H E B? Contribute to the Community!