Opportunity for Growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at HD Supply full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

great benefits and insurance package

Cons

no possibility of a relaxed work week or "work from home".

Other Reviews for HD Supply

Worst company I ever worked for.

Former Employee - Shipping  in  Orlando, FL (US)
    Former Employee - Shipping in Orlando, FL (US)

I worked at HD Supply full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You got paid for working there. Most of the employees were easy to get along with. You got paid for working there.

Cons

Joe De Angelo is letting management run the company in the ground. They play favorites, they have gotten rid of most of all the senior employees to save money, lower management is scared to voice an opinion or take up for their workers. This company will not be in business in 2 years. You can't treat people like they do and remain in business. What goes around comes around.

Get rid of Joe DeAngelo. How he can stand by and let management treat the employees like they do is irresponsible. If I were an owner in this company I would sell before it is devalued to nothing. If you want to know the truth just talk with all the loyal employees that you got rid of just so you could hire new employees and pay them less. Being loyal serves no purpose anymore. I could name names but that would do no good without someone caring. I do know that everyone working there now would leave in a heartbeat if they could find another job. If the economy ever improves you will have to hire a whole new crew.

A wasted 2 years

Former Employee - Sourcing Manager  in  Orlando, FL (US)
    Former Employee - Sourcing Manager in Orlando, FL (US)

I worked at HD Supply full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great location downtown Orlando FL

Cons

Corporate have no influence over the business units. No sense of collaboration and BU's very parochial.

If you want to leverage the strength of the organization as a whole, have consequences for those who do not share the same vision. If you want business units to operate autonomously, remove the corporate functions

There are newer employer reviews for HD Supply.

Worked for HD Supply? Contribute to the Community!