International Managers built this company

I worked at HSBC Holdings full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

They used to be a team of loyal internationally mobile executives

Cons

But now the cadre is falling apart in favor of a more expensive international recruitment policy

Show more loyalty to international managers

Other Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Good company to work for provided you are honest, hard working and can get along well.

Former Employee - IT Specialist  in  London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - IT Specialist in London, England (UK)

I worked at HSBC Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible working hours, smart co-workers and good project planning. Expect to work hard and efficiently if you want to do well. You will also need to be able to communicate well and get along with colleauges.

Cons

They only work with technologies that they approve of so it can be a little bit behind the curve. Heavy management. Hard work may not always be given due credit/reward although it may be acknowledged in words. Inter personal relationships may matter more at times.

Listen and interact more with workers. Recognize and reward hard work and effort.

Affidavit Specialist

Current Employee - Affidavit Specialist  in  Pomona, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Affidavit Specialist in Pomona, CA (US)

I have been working at HSBC Holdings full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been with the company for almost 5 years now, being here I have had so much opportunity to move around and expand my experience in different departments. The company has always recognized top performers and rewarded very well. The company is very flexible with time off, they have a great combination of work, balance, and life.

Cons

As in mostly every business, it's who you know to advance in here. My theory is you never know who is going to be your boss next so just be nice and respectful to everyone and you may have a chance to move up within the company.

Management needs to be on the same page, you have one department running things one way and another running it a different way.

There are newer employer reviews for HSBC Holdings.

Worked for HSBC Holdings? Contribute to the Community!