Harte Hanks
www.hartehanks.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Good for entry level customer service experience

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Austin, TX (US)

I worked at Harte Hanks full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSteady hours and pay, there are some good people that work there. Professional environment, good trainers. Location in Austin is pretty nice. If you are looking for a decent job to start out with getting experience it is a good place for it.

ConsNot a lot of room to advance, pay is on the low end of customer service jobs. When I worked there they did not give raises. Wouldn't recommend as a career choice as the options to move up are few and far between.

Easy seasonal work

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Shawnee Mission, KS (US)

I have been working at Harte Hanks as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Plenty of time between calls, only really busy a few times over… Cons: Seasonal, nobody sure if they will have a position lined up when project is over. Low pay,… Advice to Senior Management: Even with attrition of people leaving for better jobs, call center is absurdly over staffed. I'm not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a good company in many aspects

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Harte Hanks full-time

Pros: benefits are good. many employees are very nice. Cons: they dont care about your ideas even if you are thinking of the improvements in business. They change decisions all the time whih causes the… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your people like real human beings. Keep in mind that what you do to some also affects others. When you show no loyalty to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Harte Hanks.

Worked for Harte Hanks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harte Hanks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Harte Hanks CEO Robert A. Philpott. All reviews posted anonymously by Harte Hanks employees.