Hershey Entertainment
www.hersheypark.com Hershey, PA 5000+ Employees

Internship with plenty of independence

Corporate Internal Audit (Former Employee)

I worked at Hershey Entertainment as an intern for less than a year

ProsLots of independence, I was able to work from home. I was able to access the materials I needed to create the end product.

ConsVery little guidance, the supervisor left the company in the middle of the project and I was unable to get a lot of assistance. I didn't feel like I was learning from a mentor, received very little feed back. I worked with some really nice people.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe sure to follow through with your interns with feedback. Supervisors should approve a project management timeline and stick to it. Feed back at the different phases. Also, if you are going to provide a written recommendation, follow through with it.

Nice Company Culture, Low Pay

Hospitality Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Hershey Entertainment as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Strong company culture, Employee benefits Cons: Very young leadership, Opportunities are only in PA, no other… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more professional leadership Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ok employer Great Co-workers

Food and Beverage Team Leader (Former Employee)

I worked at Hershey Entertainment part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great Hours(as many as you'd like). Somewhat Flexible Cons: As manager you don't pick your schedule or your Employees… Advice to Senior Management: Late Stand Manager make up Schedule and you just fill… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hershey Entertainment.

Worked for Hershey Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hershey Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hershey Entertainment CEO Ted Kleisner. All reviews posted anonymously by Hershey Entertainment employees.