Hershey Entertainment
www.hersheypark.com Hershey, PA 5000+ Employees

Sweet place to work depending on where at in the company you are

Worked At the Hotel Hershey (Former Employee)
Hershey, PA (US)

I worked at Hershey Entertainment

ProsGREAT discounts! Such as getting into the park for free, discounts at pretty much anything HERCO related (hotel spa, hotel rooms, dining, entertainment). I even received free concert tickets for showing my ID once. You also get to meet some great people that work and stay there. Hard work is usually recognized once management begins to notice you after a little while.

ConsIn the summer it gets really hectic, especially with little kids running around everywhere. And after the summer, they don't always guarantee you the hours you might want or shifts you can't work (why I stopped working there... they repeatedly scheduled me when they knew I had classes and then told me I had to find someone to work for me and it was my problem)

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't know?

Few options for full-time employment

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Hershey, PA (US)

I have been working at Hershey Entertainment part-time for less than a year

Pros: Generally, staff is friendly and a few of the perks… Cons: Company primarily hires part-time employees who receive no benefits. Advice to Senior Management: Adhere to Milton Hershey's philosophy that happy workers are more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

intern

Food and Beverage (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hershey Entertainment as an intern

Pros: good people and good resume builder Cons: it is not really much of an internship and more… Advice to Senior Management: please teach interns what its like to be a manager… More

There are newer reviews on Hershey Entertainment.

Worked for Hershey Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hershey Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hershey Entertainment CEO Ted Kleisner. All reviews posted anonymously by Hershey Entertainment employees.