Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com
  www.hp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Great place to work. It values work-life balance above all and has a good roadmap to your career, salary is debatable.

Current Employee - Technology Consultant
Current Employee - Technology Consultant

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros

Work life balance, flexible time, offers good trainings and certifications, good people to work with and a lot of technical and managerial growth.

Cons

I have to say that salary can sometimes be debatable as HP offers you only the industry standard in your country so if you are in a 3rd world country even though you do the same work in a different place, sometimes do even a better job, your pay will be based on the country's industry standard.

Most of the talents of HP are migrating to neighboring countries that offer better compensation with same work, sometimes even lighter. I hope that our country can compensate the talents so that they would not need to look for other work outside the country as this affects social family and economic ties.

9041 Other Employee Reviews for Hewlett-Packard (View Most Recent)

Very satisfied

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros

great company
    strong technology focus and business acumen

Cons

not yet fully recovered from turbulences - Leo Apotheker etc., this makes people nervous
    sometimes complicated internal processes

Built to Fail....

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard

Pros

some smart people, good benefits, decent balance of work/life

Cons

Horribly managed from top down, poor morale, weak middle and senior management; once great company, now one step above a professional sweat shop.

Quit the lip service "employees are first" BS and overhaul the company, with employees front and center. Revamp co strategy from top down, refocus strategy on the high margin products, revamp sales/marketing...add new programs to build employee morale.

There are newer employer reviews for Hewlett-Packard