Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

5 great year in HP !

Quality Consultant - Lean Sigma (Current Employee) Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

ProsHP is one of the great company that I have worked in. You have people with great talents and very good managers. The system and process in place are very reliable. If you perform in your work, be assured you will rewarded and recognized.

ConsOverall HP operation and services are very complex due to the layers of the organization. Organization structure is not straight forward. At the bigger picture, I dont see HP is competing well with competitors and struggling to be relevant in the market due to changing customer need on pc business.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it simple and be innovate FAST. Alot of the problem HP faces today is due inability to bring out new invention faster than APPLE, SAMSUNG and other competitor which surpasses HP in delivering good product fast into the market.

Hewlett-Packard

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people working toward a common goal; insane levels of communication from top management all the way down - real… Cons: We are an intensely diverse work group with a huge percentage of "teleworkers". The working from home is… Advice to Senior Management: Figure out how to get teams together annually for face-to-face… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Principal Software Engineer (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people offerings and legacy. The company offers a wide range of… Cons: The company is unstable at the moment but Meg Whitman… Advice to Senior Management: eliminate duplication Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!