Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

A company with great people and great products

Embedded Software Engineer (Current Employee) Vancouver, WA (US)

ProsFlexible schedule, family friendly, wide range of opportunities, many opportunities for growth, amazing people. Our products are very cool, our process is very fast, it's amazing what we do on a daily basis. I really LOVE it here and everyone I work with!

ConsHaving a tough time with our rapid CEO cycling and direction changes. New site in Vancouver is rather cramped and difficult at times to really spread out.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink outside the box. We need to innovate new disruptive technologies. Printers and PCs have become commodity, smartphones and tablets are the new normal we need to think of new ways to cater to the new market. We need more patience and a longer attention span for developing new goods and services.

Account Coodinator

Account Coordinator (Former Employee) Carrollton, TX (US)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for less than a year

Pros: The co-workers was fine and easy to get along with... Cons: I had too many bosses and there only hire contracts… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

People are treated as an unnecessary evil. There talent is not considered and high salaries are the first people cut.

Customer Project/Program Manager III (Current Employee) Pontiac, MI (US)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Was able to work with little restriction and therefore develop… Cons: Main emphasis appears to be to unemploy the American worker and higher less than qualified off-shore workers, even though the ratio is multiple off-shore to… Advice to Senior Management: Realize with more professional and qualified personnel, the performance of the deliverables is more accurate and consistant. Also, when interpertation of the specifications must be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!