Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

A company with great people and great products

Embedded Software Engineer (Current Employee) Vancouver, WA (US)

ProsFlexible schedule, family friendly, wide range of opportunities, many opportunities for growth, amazing people. Our products are very cool, our process is very fast, it's amazing what we do on a daily basis. I really LOVE it here and everyone I work with!

ConsHaving a tough time with our rapid CEO cycling and direction changes. New site in Vancouver is rather cramped and difficult at times to really spread out.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink outside the box. We need to innovate new disruptive technologies. Printers and PCs have become commodity, smartphones and tablets are the new normal we need to think of new ways to cater to the new market. We need more patience and a longer attention span for developing new goods and services.

Best Place to work in CR

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexibility, Work from home, benefits Cons: Honestly there are none really... Advice to Senior Management: Be ready to a lot of self service tasks Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work here

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for less than a year

Pros: Employee Friendly company to work. Great place to work. Tailored core work environment tools and services to meet… Cons: nothing much to say about cons Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!