Hewlett-Packard
3.0 of 5 7,547 reviews
www.hp.com Palo Alto, CA 5000+ Employees

A company with great people and great products

Embedded Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Vancouver, WA (US)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFlexible schedule, family friendly, wide range of opportunities, many opportunities for growth, amazing people. Our products are very cool, our process is very fast, it's amazing what we do on a daily basis. I really LOVE it here and everyone I work with!

ConsHaving a tough time with our rapid CEO cycling and direction changes. New site in Vancouver is rather cramped and difficult at times to really spread out.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink outside the box. We need to innovate new disruptive technologies. Printers and PCs have become commodity, smartphones and tablets are the new normal we need to think of new ways to cater to the new market. We need more patience and a longer attention span for developing new goods and services.

My stay in HP APJ

RBU Manager (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great Experience with some empowerment Cons: No clear direction with wishy washy managers Advice to Senior Management: Please be more employee centric and stop fooling around Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great development opportunities across vast business areas

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Brand and career progression possibilities jkiy ok Cons: salary review and benefits ok ok ok More

There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman. All reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees.