Hewlett-Packard
3.0 of 5 7,600 reviews
www.hp.com Palo Alto, CA 5000+ Employees

With the size and resources available HP has the potential to be more innovative and sucessful.

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Pontiac, MI (US)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 10 years

ProsPeople and work ethic of the Enterpise Service Division. Flexible Work from Home arrangement. Dynamic work environment. Global based company. Opportunities to service many interesting industries.

ConsTools and Process not effective. Lack of career advancement opportunities. Recognition and rewards to employees. Lack of decision and execution of a plan that would address key issues like improvement of Tools and Process.

Advice to Senior ManagementDecide on best practices regarding common tools and processes and provide career advancement opportunities to employees.

OK not great

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Palo Alto, CA (US)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Most people are very nice to work with 1st line managers… Cons: HP is struggling and everyone is fed up with the… Advice to Senior Management: Find out what market you want to dominate and go… More

company review HP Bucharest Romania

Collection Specialist (Former Employee)
Bucharest (Romania)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than a year

Pros: culture, training quality, great IT support Cons: poor management quality, low salaries Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman. All reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees.