Higher One

Customer Agent

Current Employee - Agent
Current Employee - Agent

I have been working at Higher One

Pros

Fast paced, flexible hours, good moral, open communication, company culture, fun place to work, ability to work from home, positive environment,

Cons

Lack of support at times, weak leadership roles at times, slow responses and acknowledgment from mgmt especially via email, lower compensation scale,

reexamine compensation packages, evaluate management effectiveness and effectiveness of support roles, more training, more team meeting sessions, better virtual environment would be good too.

43 Other Employee Reviews for Higher One (View Most Recent)

Awesome

Current Employee - Staff Accountant
    Current Employee - Staff Accountant

I have been working at Higher One full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Experienced and good leaders, Perfect work life balance, good benefits & Friendly senior management

Cons

Nothing to say in this category

Nothing

Good company to work for

Current Employee - Home Based Customer Care Agent
    Current Employee - Home Based Customer Care Agent

I have been working at Higher One part-time (less than a year)

Pros

I enjoy the opportunity to work from home. I'm retired and wanted something to keep me feeling productive and focused, so I work 20 hours per week. 20 hours is what I specified, other schedules are available. I also like the fact that I am an employee. I don't want to deal with filing quarterly income estimates, paying my own social security etc. I'd rather let them handle that. I am paid $11 per hour, which is what I was offered when I started 6 months ago. Pay is never late and always correct. There are opportunities for additional hours at times, as well as opportunities for unpaid days off upon request. The other employees I interact with remotely are pleasant and professional.

Cons

Relatively low pay
    I wish I had more flexibility as far as my work schedule, but I understand that isn't possible for this type of job
    There is a lot to learn and a lot to know to do the job well

Offer some type of pay incentive for adherence and QA ratings.

There are newer employer reviews for Higher One