Hilton Worldwide

www.hiltonworldwide.com

Challenging, cutting edge, value oriented

Content Analyst (Current Employee) Addison, TX (US)

Prosstrong stable company which provides best in class hospitality service to their guests. Constantly improving their web. Recently launch their newly redesigned website.

ConsDifficulty with keeping their talent at the company due to low salary and weak benefits. Management turnover is causing instability within certain departments at the corporate level.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview salary scale and benifit program. Design a program to allow their employees to advance in their career. It is easy to get suck in a sideway assigment at the corporate office.

Values and Responsibilities

Room Attendant (Current Employee) Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I have been working at Hilton Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros: They teached us and guide us in our everyday tasks.and helpful to all our needs,specially in… Cons: Some managers didn't performed well in their respective areas.some team… Advice to Senior Management: continue the great values to all the team members.and giving all the needs… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

dynamic

Operations Manager (Current Employee) Honolulu, HI (US)

I have been working at Hilton Worldwide full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: great travel opportunities, great benefits, great family environment Cons: difficult to take time off, promotions only come was you move… Advice to Senior Management: move every few years with promotions that come along – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hilton Worldwide.

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!