Hitachi Consulting
www.hitachiconsulting.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Wonderful company - great experience

I have been working at Hitachi Consulting full-time for more than a year

ProsThe culture is something I never thought I could find. Unlike other firms, you're not just a number. Managers and even VPs will take the time to get to know you.

ConsHalf the leadership understands the importance of accommodating employee needs such as desire to travel, desire to experience different practices, etc, but the other half is still focused on keeping the consultants of their practice within their group and only their group.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe open to your employees' desire to work in different areas before settling on one. It's only benefiting them by making them more well-rounded.

Outstanding experience at a smaller consulting firm, but one with people great expertise.

Vice President (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hitachi Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: Small, focused, good people and a good place to kick… Cons: Smaller nature may present challenges to growth and opportunities. Advice to Senior Management: Continue to grow. More

Great firm to get into technical consulting

Consultant (C1) (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Hitachi Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people are incredible and the culture is fun. Pretty… Cons: The projects fall a little short. You need a technical background or… Advice to Senior Management: Better bonuses and more diverse project (Strategy implementation) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hitachi Consulting.

Worked for Hitachi Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hitachi Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hitachi Consulting CEO Philip R. Parr. All reviews posted anonymously by Hitachi Consulting employees.