Hitachi Consulting

www.hitachiconsulting.com

Wonderful company - great experience

ProsThe culture is something I never thought I could find. Unlike other firms, you're not just a number. Managers and even VPs will take the time to get to know you.

ConsHalf the leadership understands the importance of accommodating employee needs such as desire to travel, desire to experience different practices, etc, but the other half is still focused on keeping the consultants of their practice within their group and only their group.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe open to your employees' desire to work in different areas before settling on one. It's only benefiting them by making them more well-rounded.

Outstanding experience at a smaller consulting firm, but one with people great expertise.

Vice President (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hitachi Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: Small, focused, good people and a good place to kick… Cons: Smaller nature may present challenges to growth and opportunities. Advice to Senior Management: Continue to grow. More

Terrible company to work for

Director (Former Employee) San Jose, CA (US)

I worked at Hitachi Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Hitachi Brand; Decent Oracle practice; global company Cons: Management has no vision; does not treasure people, view them as a tool to make money; wants to compete as Tier 1 consultant but in… Advice to Senior Management: really go about treating the employess as asset instead of paying lip service treat people with respect… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hitachi Consulting.

Worked for Hitachi Consulting? Contribute to the Community!