Hormel
www.hormelfoods.com Austin, MN 5000+ Employees

Solid company with great opportunity to improve internal processes and people management.

Category Analyst (Current Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at Hormel

ProsFantastic portfolio of products and commitment to excellent products. The can do attitude of the employees is truly exceptional and exciting to be a part of.

ConsUnwillingness to adopt more current people management practices in regard to time off, work-life balance, and telecommuting. Salaries do not seem to be as competitive either.

The only thing I liked was a free move to another state..

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Hormel

Pros: Travel -you will definitely have to relocate Pay- above average compensation for those that are… Cons: I don't think there is enough time in the day to describe how absolutely disgusted I am with the false advertisement this company sends to… Advice to Senior Management: I don't think it matters what I write here since all of management are buddies and congregate at corporate in Austin, Mn over… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Job for what it is, but a strong company

Territory Manager (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN (US)

I have been working at Hormel

Pros: Pay was good Company car Lots of Perks ie cell phone, home cable paid for, and good benefits good training and continuing… Cons: The future growth in the sales program is a bit limited. If I were to have stayed with Hormel in sales I would still be… Advice to Senior Management: I think management was great however there should be more employee involvment and more understanding of women and minorities. Hormel is somewhat whitebread, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hormel.

Worked for Hormel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hormel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hormel CEO Jeffrey M. Ettinger. All reviews posted anonymously by Hormel employees.