Hostess Brands

www.hostessbrands.com

Ruined my self confidence and wasted valuable years.

Retail Outlet Clerk (Current Employee)

ProsProvides union wages and protection.

ConsNo work life balance. Physically demanding and dirty. Poor equipment and impossible customer service requirements considering they cater to government assistance clientele.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at the over all picture instead of your departments numbers. Seriously listen to employee input and stand up to your own bosses. Invest in modern equipment and start thinking forward in a realistic way i.e., listen to the people in the trenches; meaning on the line, your rsr, clerks, etc. Too much paperwork and not enought time or reason.

if they can make you feel unskilled and uneducated they will.

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros: The route sales and the sales force in the thrift stores are some… Cons: The suits in charge would like for you to think you don"t deserve to have a job. They… Advice to Senior Management: If you are not up to the job, get someone who is. You may need to cut some of the huge paychecks and put… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ok

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros: The money getting paid every friday Cons: The hours & days off Advice to Senior Management: We need new ones More
There are newer reviews on Hostess Brands.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!