Hostess Brands
www.hostessbrands.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

It Sounds Good

I have been working at Hostess Brands part-time for more than 3 years

ProsHostess Brands has benefits and are unionized, so you are protected. Also, they have an adequate pension plan for the time being.

ConsHostess Brands has filed bankruptcy AGAIN. It is a company with a lot of potential, but it is so poorly managed that it's being driven into the ground. Also, the job stability is no longer existent.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your workers instead of using them. We're the ones who know what the company needs anyway.

Machine Operator

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hostess Brands

Pros: If you look to work long hours .... this is… Cons: Rotating schedule throughout the day More

Run as fast as you can for this company

RSR (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at Hostess Brands full-time for more than a year

Pros: None that I can think of. Pays ok, but they are… Cons: To many to list, Long Long thankless hours, split days (nights) off, working weekends,… Advice to Senior Management: Hire some management that can actually do the job, sell… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hostess Brands.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hostess Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hostess Brands CEO Gregory F. Rayburn. All reviews posted anonymously by Hostess Brands employees.