Hostess Brands
www.hostessbrands.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

I enjoyed my employment at Hostess Brands

Computer Room Accounting Clerk (Former Employee)
Billings, MT (US)

I worked at Hostess Brands full-time for less than a year

ProsGood people to work with. I enjoyed my position as the Computer Room Accounting Clerk that was responsible for the daily bake at our Billings Sweetheart Plant. My work entailed data entry of orders from the retail stores, routes, and sales personnel daily, printing of computer reports of last nights activity, ordering product from our Sister plants and outside vendors, and printing & distribution to production the load & trailer sheets for the product to be produced that day.
Enjoyable local management personnel.

ConsVery high paced position with lots of time management constraints. Some last minute changes may throw the bake off schedule. Loss of employees when Hostess Brands started to show signs that the company would liquidate.

Advice to Senior ManagementI wish the upper management could have kept this business afloat and made the necessary monetary concessions to do so. I wish the upper management had kept their promises of improving the infrastructure of the company's plants and had been truthful in their communication with the unions. There was too much money paid to the upper management that stayed through the liquidation that could have been used to save the company in a more productive way.

Constant changing of the guard and business plan

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL (US)

I worked at Hostess Brands full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Iconic Brands,Great Benefits and good pay Cons: Terrible business plan, Had gone thru 2 bankrupcies and 4… Advice to Senior Management: Replace old and outdated equipment (Delivery trucks,bread racks etc)Hold District… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

What a roller coaster!!

District Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO (US)

I have been working at Hostess Brands full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Before they bought Wonder in the 90's IBC was a… Cons: The Company Liquidated in 2012 Advice to Senior Management: Upper Management should have listened to the employees in the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hostess Brands.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hostess Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hostess Brands CEO Gregory F. Rayburn. All reviews posted anonymously by Hostess Brands employees.