Hostess Brands

www.hostessbrands.com

Every division and department is different

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irving, TX (US)

ProsMany long term employees with lots of knowledge. If you were around before or during the bankruptcy, you earned your stripes! Many are open to discussion - they may not agree, but are open to discussion.

ConsWe are too short term focused, especially in the field. Some field divisions its never good enough. You hit a home run, and they ask why the bases were not loaded first? Some still live in the past, during the glory years.

Advice to Senior ManagementField politics and protecting one's own are limiting the success that Hostess could have. Last round of layoffs pushed out some good people, who were cut because of politics, not because of work quality.

Good company to expand your skills

Vice President Sales (Current Employee) Irving, TX (US)

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros: Great brands and plenty of opportunity to work on projects… Cons: Bonus payout is sketchy but salary is good. Advice to Senior Management: Keep striving for efficiencies and provide better communication to the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Long hours-no life

Truck Driver/Aka Salesman (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD (US)

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros: Union job.....screw offs don't get fired. Cons: union job....seniority rules...performance means very little Advice to Senior Management: Invest in the people on the street No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hostess Brands.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!