Hostess Brands
www.hostessbrands.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Would not recommend

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Irving, TX (US)

I worked at Hostess Brands

ProsA lot of responsibility, depending on your position, supervisor, workload, etc.
Fun corporate events every once in awhile
Exposure to several brands

ConsRun completely by the board (Ripplewood) for a short term financial gain, which means many bad decisions are made that hurt the business overall, but puts money in their pockets in the meantime.
Very old-school mentalities--not laid back, kind of uptight, and plenty of discrimination

Advice to Senior ManagementSeek long term goals, keep yourself open to new opportunities rather than just doing things the exact same way you've done them in the past. History will repeat itself if you do the exact same thing that you were doing that got you into bankruptcy in the first place.

It was rewarding ,if you were able to work for yourself without supervision

Route Salesman (Former Employee)

I worked at Hostess Brands

Pros: Being your own boss ,being able to choose your own hours to some degree.The amount of money you make… Cons: The worst part is the long hours and not being free to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Neutral

Always There No Life (Current Employee)
Henderson, NV (US)

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros: They have good benefits yeah Cons: money taken out our check without permission couldnt vote non… Advice to Senior Management: Have compassion for others give back what we give to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hostess Brands.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hostess Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hostess Brands CEO Gregory F. Rayburn. All reviews posted anonymously by Hostess Brands employees.