Hotels.com
www.hotels.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Waited my whole career for a job like this

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Hotels.com full-time for more than a year

ProsCompetitive compensation
Generous benefits/vacation/employee perks
Open-door policy with senior management
Culture that acknowledges and rewards people who deliver results
Team-building activities
HR involvement to act on areas of improvement as pointed out by employees

ConsThe departments are very separate in nature--meaning the peachy culture of one department doesn't necessarily spill over to others in the company which would explain the negative reviews received. Each business unit leader runs their ship differently and whereas some people may feel like the core benefits of the company are good, their quality of life at work is lackluster. Personally, my quality of life at Hotels.com has been nothing short of amazing.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be a universal initiative from leadership to ensure that all business units are offering their employees access to the same quality of life-at-work.

Upper Management is clueless and alot of fraternizing in Springfield office.

Lead (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hotels.com

Pros: decent pay plenty of OT (if you want it) decent medical,… Cons: a lot of fraternizing from upper management upper management is clueless on… Advice to Senior Management: Stop going out drinking and partying with your employees. It… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

STRESSFUL

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Arlington, TX (US)

I worked at Hotels.com

Pros: great salary descent overtime career advancement co-workers are friendly Cons: poor management unreliable cpu systems and information Advice to Senior Management: ditch the script to improve sales customers call in to receive non-robotic help and they get a list of options like… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hotels.com.

Worked for Hotels.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hotels.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hotels.com CEO Johan Svanstrom . All reviews posted anonymously by Hotels.com employees.