Hub Group
www.hubgroup.com Downers Grove, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Top Heavy Corporate Office, Mediocre culture.

Senior Analyst (Former Employee)
Downers Grove, IL (US)

I worked at Hub Group full-time for more than a year

ProsLarge organization, some opportunities for advancement. Easy to get to from I-88. Near many lunch options.

ConsSometimes, there is definitely a "Boys Club" atmosphere to things, easy to feel like you are on the outside.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry being more inclusive with the employees. Don't invite some employees in a department to the corporate holiday party, but not others.

Overall good company

Customer Operations Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at Hub Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Room for advancement and growth with offices throughout U.S. Cons: There isn't anything to mention. More

Dispatch

Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee)
Downers Grove, IL (US)

I worked at Hub Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Was a stable and good company when the owner was still alive but… Cons: No room for advancement unless sleeping with management or having a family member sleep with management. Unappreciative… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it in your pants and ladies keep yours up! … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hub Group.

Worked for Hub Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hub Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hub Group CEO David P. Yeager. All reviews posted anonymously by Hub Group employees.