Huxley Associates

www.huxley.com

Huxley - great for strong and motivated sales people

Consultant (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsThey offer strong and talented sales people or junior sales people a great career opportunity. This is a job for people who genuinely want to do a sales job and who are driven by success and reward. No the right job if you just want to be average. The company is growing and opening new offices and will have tons of opportunities for strong candidates. Have several examples around me of people who have had great success and continue to have great career opportunities. Love the chance to potentially work in other cities or countries. Great role models around me as well including a few of the best producers globally in the firm. They are all very approachable and really nice and helpful.

ConsNot the right environment for people who just want to have a 9-5 job and think they can still make a lot of money. You get somewhere if you work hard and show that you can produce. It's a meritocratic environment and people who are really good get fast-tracked. Not the easiest job in the world, but if that was the case then it wouldn't pay you nearly as well either.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing the business. I love the opportunity and I am looking forward to keep growing in this business. The more we grow the better the opportunities for me :-)

Learn the business and skip out

Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) New York, NY (US)

I worked at Huxley Associates

Pros: I've been working here for a little under a year and would have to say that they have fantastic drinking… Cons: Recently they had us write something positive about the company.. I don't think it's right to pressure people in order to make them… Advice to Senior Management: Signing out because this place needs some restructuring! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It’s like a convey belt – people are always in and out the door!

(Former Employee)

I worked at Huxley Associates

Pros: Because they try to give a great sell on all how you can earn all… Cons: It is expected of you that you work till 8pm and come in on the weekend and if you don’t you get fround apon, because… Advice to Senior Management: Change your style. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Huxley Associates.

Worked for Huxley Associates? Contribute to the Community!