Hyatt

www.hyatt.com
  www.hyatt.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hyatt

Nice people and good culture

Current Employee - Intern in Chicago, IL (US)
Current Employee - Intern in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Hyatt full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Hyatt was a fun place to work because all coworkers are extremely genial and supportive. In addition, the company strives to make sure everyone is happy.

Cons

The company is currently in a difficult period so many jobs are unstable. It is difficult to get promoted because senior staff stay forever.

663 Other Employee Reviews for Hyatt (View Most Recent)

A Great Company, With Great Benefits.

Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Long Beach, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Long Beach, CA (US)

I have been working at Hyatt full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Hyatt is a great place to work for. Their are a lot of wonderful benefits for their full time employees, ranging from comp & discounted rooms, Great retirement plans, health insurance, paid holidays, etc. I enjoy the environment I work in as well! As a front desk host the management empowers me to make my own choices on how to deal with certain situations and truly provides me training and the opportunity to move up in the company.

Cons

Working in the hospitality industry in general can be challenging, However Hyatt really does a great job with maintaining the care for their employees, I have really found no cons yet to working with this company.

A company for money, not for business

Former Employee - Food and Beverage Team Leader in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I worked at Hyatt full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Having Hyatt written in your CV is indeed an asset, and the environment is high demanding (due to the absolute lack of staff)

Cons

Working conditions were unacceptable, and material not sufficient and of low quality. Work itself got even more difficult due to the lack of assistance from the top management and the absolute lack of staff, which lead to an illegal amount of extra hours every day (which, by the way, do not get compensated anyhow afterwards). This company kept its employees only by threats and blackmailing.
    The employee accommodation offered was under the standards of what Hyatt is supposed to be, as well as food in the cantine.

There are newer employer reviews for Hyatt