There are newer employer reviews for IBM

Spectacular!

Current Employee - Senior Managing Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Senior Managing Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at IBM full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

A very Flexible work environment. Never a shortage of training opportunities.

Cons

Common challenge of a large organization.

Great direction!

11915 Other Employee Reviews for IBM (View Most Recent)

Transforming environment, highly recommended:-)

I worked at IBM

Pros

Ideal culture (healthy blend of youth and experience). Lot of opportunities to sharpen the saw. Wide domain pool. Liberty to contribute at most levels. Join IBM and gather steam:-)

Cons

Like most companies, IBM too does not have significant downsides. Occasional discomfort is inevitable in any large corporation. High value positives comprehensively defeats little elements of doubts:-)

IBM is a company you can be proud to work for, where advancement is based on merit, hard work, and passion

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Manager in Washington, DC (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Business Development Manager in Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at IBM full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Your colleagues will challenge you professionally, your goals will be set for your ability to achieve them, and there are endless possibilities for the motivated to advance their careers. This is a company that cares deeply for the world it operates in, and seeks to make a profound difference in the lives of it's employees and the world we live in.

Cons

We work really really hard. If you appreciate the challenge and opportunity to build and own something, this is for you. If you prefer to coast, you'll slide right off the cliff here.

Invest heavily in your 30-45 year old high achievers to ensure we stay and build our careers with you, we can easily make more money elsewhere.

There are newer employer reviews for IBM