IBM
3.2 of 5 10,172 reviews
www.ibm.com Armonk, NY 5000+ Employees

It's Not Just a Job it an Adventure!

Channel Sales (Current Employee)
Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 8 years

ProsIBM does an excellent job of laying out the corporate roadmap. I understand our vision, priorities and how my role fits into the bigger picture to meet these objectives. I have an amazing manager that trusts me and I am able to execute the best way I see fit. Having the right manager at IBM makes a big difference! Also, must of the US based employees have the option of working from home. That is a huge perk for me! I have the discipline to work from home. I probably work longer house because of it but I really like the flexibility it provides. I also work with some AMAZING people. Like in every company there are good and bad but overall most people at IBM are top notch.

ConsIBM is a big company and continuing to grow. It's sometimes difficult to find the right person to assist on an engagement. Also, there are inconsistencies across brands.

IBM Review

Intern (Former Employee)
Austin, TX (US)

I worked at IBM as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great perks, great people at IBM They treat their interns very… Cons: Culture could be a little more exciting, not too many young people working at IBM Projects… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Mostly positive time at IBM

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at IBM full-time

Pros: Very good processes and procedures from Management, very good benefits,… Cons: Employees not valued by the company. More

There are newer reviews on IBM.

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!

IBM – Why Work for Us?

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can cultivate your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IBM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IBM CEO Virginia Rometty. All reviews posted anonymously by IBM employees.