IBM
3.2 of 5 10,186 reviews
www.ibm.com Armonk, NY 5000+ Employees

Good experience in terms of technical exposure and opportunities

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Bangalore

I worked at IBM full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIBM Software labs has a bunch of very intelligent folks. I learnt a lot via interactions with these folks.
The software development group was extremely dynamic and offered opportunities for me to grow

ConsHR Processes need streamlining. Its very difficult to figure things out in IBM with respect to your personal information, like Retirals and clarifications of doubts wrt financial aspects are a pain to ask. I am especially talking about India Software labs.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to make the internal systems for employees more robust and allocate more infrastructure for them to understand and manager their own data.

Nice

Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee)
Bangalore

I worked at IBM full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits provided to the employees Cons: I can't think of any cons right now.. More

IBM

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
Chennai

I worked at IBM full-time for more than a year

Pros: very flex. and very easy to balance both life and… Cons: hike in salary is not satisfd. (lower lever and out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on IBM.

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!

IBM – Why Work for Us?

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can cultivate your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IBM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IBM CEO Virginia Rometty. All reviews posted anonymously by IBM employees.