There are newer employer reviews for INC Research

The comapny has shown me an enormous amount of respect from supporting my relocation through to my career development.

Current Employee - Recruitment Manager  in  Camberley, England (UK)
Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Camberley, England (UK)

I have been working at INC Research

Pros

INC Research has supported my career development.
I work hard and subsequently have always been recognised for it; I have been promoted into a position of management and been given the autonomy to make the decisions that I feel are right for my team.
I am not just another number; my opinion matters!

Cons

This is a company where you are recognised for your merit; people who just want to coast or do not perform are quickly found out.

Trust in your employees; they will deliver!!

113 Other Employee Reviews for INC Research (View Most Recent)

Poor communication and poor decision making.

Former Employee - Clinical Data Associate  in  Cincinnati, OH (US)
    Former Employee - Clinical Data Associate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

I worked at INC Research

Pros

Had great vacation and insurance packages.

Cons

The work environment is stressful. There is very very little or no communication from upper management. The way that the company makes their decisions is leading to overworked and under-paid/under-appreciated employees. Many employees are leaving for much better opportunities at other companies.

Kendle thought it was a merger it was a merciless takeover

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I worked at INC Research

Pros

Kept Kendle employees in a job in the very short term. Good Business development

Cons

Where to start, brutal removal of very experienced kendle management right across the board to be replaced by management with half the experience. INC very distrustful of Kendle staff bordering on arrogance. Dishonest management ticking boxes and insincere. Data management very insular and pigeon- holed......very early nineties view on centralised resources in the back of beyond. Avoid..small man syndrome

You do not superimpose the same management structure on to operations that has doubled. Also Battle East Sussex is not just outside London it is hours away. I fear your Kendle takeover has left ex kendle folks very unhappy and this will ensure that long term difficulty.

There are newer employer reviews for INC Research

Worked for INC Research? Contribute to the Community!