There are newer employer reviews for INC Research

Good policies but worst management

Current Employee - CRA in Ahmedabad
Current Employee - CRA in Ahmedabad

I have been working at INC Research full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Policies at global level are really good.

Cons

policies are applicable to India also but there seems to be lack of transparency in management team,

Be transparent and work for employee betterment. Employees should be motivated.

118 Other Employee Reviews for INC Research (View Most Recent)

Great Place to work

I have been working at INC Research

Pros

efficient, compensation, home based , benefits

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say

Sponsor Contracts Change Orders: you best think twice!

Former Employee - Sponsor Contracts Manager in Raleigh, NC (US)
    Former Employee - Sponsor Contracts Manager in Raleigh, NC (US)

I worked at INC Research full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Overall, the company seems to be a healthy, growing CRO. They have your basic benefits and the PTO is reasonable. They also shut down over Christmas so that is nice.

Cons

I have been treated like a 6 year old twice in my life. Once, when I was 6 years old. The second time was during my time at INC Research. I left an excellent job because I thought this would be a good move for me. I voluntarily left, without a backup plan, in less than a year because of the worst management team I have ever experienced or even heard about.
    Examples of the fun you will be introduced to if you join the Sponsor Contracts Change Orders team:
    1.Managers who openly gossip about their direct reports to other employees.
    2.Managers who share confidential information with other managers, when the employee has no clue this information is being shared.
    3.Managers who sell the idea of working from home after your probationary period, but then take the offer off the table once you are in the door.
    4.Managers who have inappropriate relationships with staff members.
    5.Managers that pretend to walk down the hall to get something off the printer, when they are actually taking notes to see who is at their desk and who is not…but then they come and go as they please (kind of comical at times because they leave papers shuffled on their desk and their desk lights on in order to appear like they are still at work).
    6.Managers who assign work out to people based on who they like or don’t like – purposely overburdening certain people so they can call them out on deadlines later.

I could go on and on. This team of managers must have been the kids that got picked on in high school and now they want to take it out on the world. Usually, you find one or two people in a group like this but this place has a whole team like it.

Take a look at where your turnover is and then do something about it. Your Sponsor Change Orders group could be 3 times better with the right management team (which would not include ANY of the current management team).

Quit comparing yourself to Quintiles so much. When I hear Quintiles more than I do the name of our own company in the quarterly Town Hall meetings, that's a problem.

There are newer employer reviews for INC Research