IQPC

www.iqpc.com

Good company to work for

Former Employee - Sponsorship Sales Executive  in  Madrid (Spain)
Former Employee - Sponsorship Sales Executive in Madrid (Spain)

Pros

Good pay and quite structured in the sales area; learnt the spin sales process

Cons

Too many support people for the number of sales people

More training sessions would come in handy

Other reviews for IQPC

Fast paced with Great opportunities

Former Employee - Delegate Sales  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Former Employee - Delegate Sales in Singapore (Singapore)

Pros

IQPC is the organisation where I have gained a strong foundation in sales and sales management. This is due to the regular training provided to constantly enhance our sales approach and processes. The skills and knowledge I have learned and developed from its Management Development Program gave me the confidence I need to be a team leader. As it is a fast paced industry and with the organisation growing rapidly during my time, career progression was quick with which the exposure and experience is priceless. In addition, with IQPC offices located globally, there are opportunities to be posted or offered a role in one of them. The vast array of conferences IQPC has to offer has also allowed me to gain a strong knowledge of the industries they represent.

Cons

Global senior management can be quite cut-throat and make sudden decisions. Conferences can be repetitive. There is high staff turnover.

Continue to develop talents within the organisation through the successful Academy programs as that will both recognize and retain capable staff. Headhunt external talents to provide both a dynamic organisation and new perspectives on how things can be done. Look at new areas of growth both in the type of conferences and the business as a whole.

IQPC

Current Employee - Team Leader
    Current Employee - Team Leader

Pros

Everyday i come to work and learn more about the industry, not just the events services industry. i'm talking about vast knowledge here about the market. you do't just stick one particular project. you don't end up being a robot at work. even if you leave the job, believe me you will have so much of knowledge about almost everything. you would be thanking IQPC in the near future for the knowledge that you gained during your stay

Cons

Don't expect to stick long with IQPC untill you have the determination to work hard. Yes, you would be required to achieve target and KPI. but if you think it's too hard, start doing farming (it is also not easy)

There are newer employer reviews for IQPC.

Worked for IQPC? Contribute to the Community!