There are newer employer reviews for IQPC

Tough but rewarding....IQPC deserves more credit on this website!

Former Employee - Sponsorship Sales Executive in London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Sponsorship Sales Executive in London, England (UK)

I worked at IQPC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I first joined IQPC with very little sales experience, little did I know when I joined the company the 2+ years I spent at IQPC where going to be the most challenging but rewarding years in my sales career so far.

Firstly, I see a lot of negative reviews on this page about IQPC which I strongly disagree with. It is a tough sales environment not for the light hearted so if you aren't willing to learn quick, put in the work that is required to be successful on the job and actually show the determination you loved talking about during your interview, this isn't the place for you. Most of the negative reviews on here are from sales people who couldn't cut it based on there sales ability and work ethic, nothing else.

The sales training at IQPC is fast, tough and very much on the job (be willing to make mistakes and learn from them) within a short space of time you will soon notice the improvements made in your sales technique . The management team at IQPC who I highly respected especially my manager at the time are very much in the trenches with you and always lead by example, which is a rare element in business, but be warned that in return they expect you to take on board any advise shared with you and they do not like time wasters who aren't willing to improve.

IQPC isn't perfect but I recommend anyone who is looking to develop there sales skills, increase there commercial awareness and really wants the chance fast track within a meritocracy to give it a go, just be willing to work hard and make mistakes along the way.

Cons

The downside to IQPC is the challange with events, there is always going to be good products and bad products, during your time here you will learn to sell both successfully, making you a recession proof sales person who can sell anything.

Sponsorship, Delegate Sales, Production and Marketing could work better togetherto increase the chances of your "product" delivering to it's clients.

reviews filtered by

Don't do it!

Former Employee - Sales in Tampa, FL (US)
    Former Employee - Sales in Tampa, FL (US)

I worked at IQPC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you like to work excessive hours, low pay, with poor management support, this is the place for you.

Cons

Long hours, poor management, poor leadership, unorganized, no structure, management talks out of both sides of their mouths, poor business model, and ditto to many of the other posts.

Advice to Management

Learn how to manage and lead by example. You don't lead by belittling employees to other managers while on the floor. I have know idea what your business strategy is by doing so. You don't manage via fear. This is by far one of the poorest managed companies I've ever worked for.

Not too bad a company for certain positions

Former Employee - Support Manager in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Support Manager in New York, NY (US)

I worked at IQPC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Little supervision, Flexibility, Managers are offsite

Cons

Constant worry about job security
    Lower than average salary