IRS

www.irs.gov

OPPORTUNITIES

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oakland, CA (US)

ProsGreat place to begin career for college students,middle age and everyone who wants an opportunity.Many opportunities when the budget is permitting. Also there are flexible work schedules and there are increases by grades and steps.Also union representation is an added bonus.

ConsThe budget restricts job opportunities and moving into career opportunities.Depending on what type of position,such as for example working as a contact representative or intake clerk or working with the public burn out is a often occurrence.Also oftentimes you may feel trapped,in terms of moving into other career opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement has to hire competent and honest managers that one want to be there and manage a team,who will move on to other career endeavors. Also more information on networking and details ,so employees can advance in their career and personal lives.

Show me the money

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at IRS full-time

Pros: salary is good, training extensive Cons: call center environment only if you like talking on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Enjoyed the work!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New Carrollton, MD (US)

I have been working at IRS as an intern for more than a year

Pros: One of the major reasons for my enjoying my experience were the various opportunities. There are few places where you can enter for one position… Cons: The work can be boring on occasion and sometimes you… Advice to Senior Management: Be sure to continue to take the time to find out what employees are good… More
There are newer reviews on IRS.

Worked for IRS? Contribute to the Community!