Imagination Technologies
www.imgtec.com Kings Langley, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Exciting, cutting edge company

Kings Langley, England (UK)

I have been working at Imagination Technologies

ProsIt is amazing to be involved with technologies that are leading the industry and having a customer base that reads like a who's who of the best technology companies around the globe. The working environment is very positive due to people's genuine enthusiasm for the work we are doing and the fact that all are confident about the company's near and long term potential.

ConsThe learning curves can be quite steep. Many employees have been here for a very long time, so new people can find it harder to integrate and be included.

Advice to Senior ManagementFantastic dedication among senior leaders and staff, try to build better communication channels.

A fantastic place to work

I have been working at Imagination Technologies

Pros: Real engineering driven company Informal environment Senior management REALLY care about employees Really… Cons: Location could be better, but really close to London so… Advice to Senior Management: Keep going with your motivation, inspiration & hard work. Every time we hold… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good but limited experience builder

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Imagination Technologies

Pros: Market leading technologies in several different fields Patient organisation - this is not a place where people get fired Great… Cons: Salaries completely out of tune with market - leaving IMG will make your salary jump substantially Senior management is here to stay - so there is… Advice to Senior Management: Don't underestimate employees - people are often a lot smarter than you think, and can easily see through management litany and smoke screens. You… More

There are newer reviews on Imagination Technologies.

Worked for Imagination Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Imagination Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Imagination Technologies CEO Hossein Yassaie. All reviews posted anonymously by Imagination Technologies employees.